Graphic Designer - brand, art direction, design
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH, LEARNING AND PROGRESSION
Truffle are looking for a Graphic Designer with a great portfolio of work for a fabulously innovative brand in the e-tail sector. You will be working across many different touch points; creative campaigns, art direction, graphic design, visual design, user experience design, editorial design, and some lovely branding projects too.
You will have strong creative design skills, be proficient in the Adobe suite and have a stunning folio of work to show, with attention to detail, typography and craft. Most importantly you will also be a super positive and motivated human being who wants to learn, grow and push yourself daily!
This role is totally unique in the way that it allows you to develop different areas of your current skillset, and to master further skills you have not yet developed. You will spend time with in each of the design teams; branding, graphic design, art direction. You will even have the opportunity to learn front end code if you really want to (but no pressure there). During each 6 month secondment, you will have a senior mentor who will help you to develop your practical and theoretical skills in that area.
The Person: We need a cool, confident, calm, level headed individual for this role. You will be given lots of responsibility and will be dealing directly with stakeholders across the business, presenting your ideas, and giving justifications. Strong communication skills are key to this role.
- Being a super human being who is willing to go the extra mile
- Previous graphic design experience from either a retail / e-commerce, fashion, lifestyle or FMCG brand.
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Ideally a working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Key Note, Excel and Sketch would be beneficial
- Strong typographical, branding and layout skills
- Confidence and ability to present and communicate to clients as well as senior leadership
- Understanding of trends in the creative market place and bringing these ideas to the table
- Being a true innovator
- Design. Design in at least two of the following areas: branding; graphic design; print; illustration; packaging.
- Art direction (photography). Manage the pre-planning, production and art direction of photo shoots.
- Idea generation. Work alone or in a team to generate ideas that meet the brief and engage customers.
- User experience. Understand the customer; employ logical and analytical thinking; demonstrate the importance of consistent customer experience and view each job or channel as part of an overall whole.
- Brand guardianship. Ensure that all work adheres to brand guidelines.
This is an exciting, demanding role in an ever-changing, fast-paced creative studio built on agency lines. Get in touch with Mishel at Truffle for more info!