Digital and Web Designer - Retail, Ecommerce, FMCG
We're looking for a Mid/Senior Digital and Web Designer working with the super high end e-commerce FMCG brand - they are affiliated with some top names in the food industry and do some very cool integrated campaign work in the studio / in house agency.
Job: Mid/Senior Digital and Web Designer
Spec: We’re looking for a highly visual designer capable of solving complex problems with minimal guidance.
Reporting into the Digital Design Manager, you will design, code and present commercially powerful digital design solutions across media spaces online, plus other digital design and content projects.
We are looking for:
- An inquisitive digital creative with plenty of initiative and lots of common sense.
- Someone who can lead the work of project teams and mentor colleagues with less experience.
- A high level of visual aesthetics, including top-notch typographical, design and layout skills.
- Someone who can help to manage relations with external suppliers.
- Someone who’s able to create pixel-perfect designs across multiple browsers.
- A designer who’s passionate about writing clean code and creating beautiful online user experiences.
- Expert, up-to-date knowledge of accessibility standards.
- Expert, up-to-date knowledge of HTML/CSS, media queries, responsive design and adaptive design layout for web, email and mobile.
- Someone who can apply best practice and work with the business and external suppliers to add value in this area.
- Expert technical proficiency in Adobe digital design software, including Photoshop, Fireworks and Dreamweaver (essential); Illustrator and Flash (preferable).
- Krypton factor-grade problem-solving skills.
This is an exciting, demanding role in an ever-changing, fast-paced creative studio built on agency lines. Get in touch with Mishel at Truffle for more info!!