Fantastic opportunity for a Junior Digital Designer/ Developer to join a design and events agency based in the heart of London.
This role would suit an all-rounder who is able to assist with the current web designers increasing workload. The chosen candidate will have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS offering a great understanding of the design process but with a leaning towards the ‘coding’ side of the web world.
We are looking for someone who is interested in all things digital and social. As this is a small agency, great communication skills are key. We are looking for a personable individual, someone who is a natural team player, highly collaborative confident in sharing their ideas.
- Supporting the current web team who work on a whole host of digital related items for events and marketing. This can range from simple event landing pages, emails and to complex in-depth registration forms.
- A large part of the role will be assisting the team with email marketing campaigns, building emails from scratch and amending existing templates.
- Managing deadlines set by the senior team and ensuring all digital projects are of the highest possible standards.
- Very comfortable with HTML5, CSS3 to build microsites/single-page websites
- Able to take a finished website design and translate accurately into a working website
- Experience designing/building HTML Emails, as well as subsequent testing (mail chimp experience is a big plus)
- Up to date knowledge on current HTML email trends
- Use of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Some (any) experience with WordPress or Bootstrap framework is a plus but not necessary
- A good attitude and willingness to learn