Graphic Designer | Sports Marketing
London | West End
We’re very pleased to be working with this innovative agency, in helping them to setup their London office which will complement their office in mainland Europe. They are a team of sports enthusiasts, passionate about storytelling with a talent for social media. They get up close and personal, and reveal unique insights into their professional and private lives.
They publish content across all major online platforms every day, reaching tens of millions across the globe.
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Graphic Designer that excels at creating brands as well as being an all-rounder.
- Help clients to create their own brands
- Develop a strategy to help them achieve their aims
- A conceptual thinker
- Develop and execute editorial content, photography, videos, animations, mobile sites/apps
- Fulfil personal creative projects for clients
- Selecting photography and artwork from licensed partners
- Working as a team with Art Directors, Copywriters and Videographers
- Expert with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Skills with Premiere Pro or Final Cut and After Effects are highly desirable
- A keen interest in arts, music, culture as well as sport. A passion for football in particular would be ideal
- Fluency in another European language (in addition to English) would be a bonus
Please apply to find out more.