Senior Technical Designer
Are you looking to get your foot in the door at a market leading Design & Build company? Here's your chance.
One of London's Leading Design and Build practices is looking to recruit a Senior Technical Designer with a keen eye for detail! This practice provides a full workplace consultancy, catering for all of it's varied Client's refurbishment and relocation services.
The unique thing about this company is that although it is Design & Build, it has all the DNA of a Consultancy and provides it's clients with a very professional tailored service. This is the go to practice within the Design & Build market when it comes to Technical Expertise, providing the perfect opportunity for a Senior Technical Designer looking to put their skills to the test!
Based in West London, this is a permanent role offering a market competitive salary and a flexible work / life balance.
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in the following activities;
- Manage and oversee the project's Technical requirements
- Work on Technical and Construction drawing packages
- Collaborate on Corporate and Creative Workplace projects
- Prepare immediate amendments to concept designs
- Liaise with Contractors and Clients
- Prepare drawings on AutoCAD
- Assist with drawing packages, planning applications and construction drawings
- Manage your own tasks and lead small teams as required
The successful Technical Interior Designer will have the following;
- Experience in Design & Build
- AutoCAD essential
- Experience in the workplace sector
- On site and client facing experience
- History of working on mixed scale projects
- Exceptional Technical ability
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.