Mid-weight Interior Designer: Luxury Residential
A multi-award winning London interior design practice at the forefront of couture interiors is looking for a talented mid-weight interior designer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is a globally renowned interior design and architectural practice with an outstanding client base. Their team of design experts pride themselves on providing clever design solutions, attention to detail, and collaboration along with exclusive knowledge of the market and long-lasting relationships with artisans, craftsmen and suppliers.
You will be fully immersed at all levels of the design process every day via your own projects, working within a project team. They require a well rounded Mid-weight Designer who will have a focus on the FF&E elements of projects but also a strong technical ability. A solid knowledge of furniture and architectural materials and where to source them from is highly desirable.
- Producing concepts, sketches, visuals - hand drawn and computer rendered
- Producing detailed plans and drawings
- Design selection, schemes and scheduling incl furniture/fabric/material specification
- Dealing with suppliers and building on long-lasting relationships
- Technical aspects including joinery, lighting, upholstery, wall coverings, carpet/flooring
- Meeting clients and contractors
- Using AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop and MS packages
- 6+ years experience in an Interior Design role (high-end residential)
- Confidence in facing clients
- Confidence in sketching and presenting new ideas
- Experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- Competent with at least three of the following: Joinery, lighting, upholstery, wall coverings, carpet/flooring
- Track record of delivering on time and being highly organised
- Extensive knowledge of the London supplier network
- Able to confidently represent the company externally and contribute to their professional reputation
You must be located in London at the moment and have experience on UK projects.
My client is able to interview straight away if the right candidates are available so to avoid missing out please send your CV today or contact Nadia Bolton at Randstad CPE on 0203 680 0640 |
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.