Senior Account Manager
This award winning integrated content and communications agency, based in the heart of East London, is looking for a passionate and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join their team. In this role, you'll work closely with the directors of the business to lead the delivery of a number of content focused projects.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Leading project delivery, from initial client briefing through strategy phrases, development and production through to delivery and launch
- Assisting in the construction of brand strategies, identifying potential avenues of growth for your clients and advising them throughout the lifecycle of a campaign
- Managing the junior account managers and project management resource while assisting in the growth of the team; helping to build a solid and high performing group of account handlers
- Reviewing and creating reports across all client activity; including contact reports, financial forecasting and WIPS
- Liaising with your clients daily, building solid and trusted relationships and advising them throughout the creative process
What experience and attributes are we looking for?
- A strong level of project management skills; including scoping of projects, budget management and allocation, timeline creation and briefing of designers/ developers/ producers/copywriters
- Excellent client relationships skills, with a background in building and sustaining long running partnerships at a senior level
- You'll be a natural communicator and people person, passionate about the creative industry and working to solve your clients' business needs with creative, innovative solutions
- You'll be ambitious but humble, knowing how to work in a smaller team and understanding the importance of having shared values
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and current project management tools and processes
If you are a self-starting Senior Account Manager with experience across creative content, branding or design then be sure to send your details to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!