Marketing Manager - Dubai
A well renowned agency, who help some of the world's largest hospitality brands make a name for themselves within the global market, are looking for a Marketing Manager to head up the Marketing team at their headquarters in Dubai.
The company who focus on the food and beverage sector, are keen to find an experienced candidate in the same field, who would relocate to Dubai and help transform their trusted name.
What's the role?
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all the communication and execution of plans targeting consumers in the respective brand categories.
The role is a new one, and will be the first step in creating a strong marketing arm to their business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and ensure brand identities
- Supervise social media assets and 3rd party vendors
- Help create advertising & Collateral materials
- Help create In-store communications
- Develop and manage a marketing strategy
- Develop and manage ATL and BTL requirements
- Evaluate and act on Competitive activity
- Networking and trade show coordination
- PR communication and Media Planning
This role will also be a key part to the companies own rebrand.
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will be self-driven, a multitasker and a big thinker. You will have previous experience within this sector, and show a strong background and career within marketing. An understanding of the market is essential as is the ability to think big but strategically.
How do I apply?
Please note this role is based in Dubai. If this is okay with you, please email your CV and cover letter to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through our website.