Marketing Manager | Fashion Retail
Campaign Manager | Fashion Retail
Our client is a British men’s fashion retailer with a history stretching back over 100 years but with an offering that appeals to a contemporary fashion conscious audience. As they’re constantly expanding, they’re now looking for a Campaign Manager to join their team.
As Campaign Manager, you will review, develop and manage the Campaign Plan for the company, ensuring its alignment with the overall business objectives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the brand and communications strategy whilst developing all communications activities in line with the strategy
- Liaise with the Creative Director to implement the brand proposition & the overall strategic direction of the brand across all channels
- Deliver an effective marketing communications activity across all parts of the promotional mix for the brand
- Develop and execute the Campaign Plan on time and within budget
- Manage the Marketing Coordinator to ensure all opportunities are harnessed and create awareness of the brand
- Work with the digital team to ensure in-store communication and online channels are aligned with business goals
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in a similar role is essential, preferably in the retail sector
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing
- Highly commercial, execution driven professional
Please apply to find out more!