Global Business Director - Ad Agency-9 Month FTC - £90,000 p/a
Global Business Director - Ad Agency - London - £90k + Bonus - 9 Month FTC
This advertising agency is unique, and they seek employees of an equally unique character. This is an agency where your input will indeed be heard, and valued. They class themselves as best in their business and they are good and honest people.
They work on traditional and new/digital media, including digital social, Marketing and Advertising Campaigns across multiple Media, including Brand, Digital, Broadcast and CRM based. This new position will work in partnership with the Global Business Directors and the Regional Business Directors that represent the worldwide markets reporting into the Global Head of Accounts.
This position will be the primary agency lead for key projects for a premium automotive brand.
The Global Business Director must have the necessary skills to articulate the strategy to the various media, creative, and production groups to develop the right solution based on a customer journey. This will require a solid foundation in traditional and new/digital media, including social, and how all these can work in concert to deliver an efficient, effective program that creates immediate and sustainable specific demand for the brand.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in both digital/social media agencies, as well as traditional marketing agencies, and can eloquently speak about integrated campaigns. The ideal candidate fights for the idea, not the execution.
- The BD will ensure the agency operates on a solid foundation by building strong, impenetrable executive client relationships through business and marketing acumen.
- They must possess a superior understanding of clients' business issues, marketing, industry, competitors, and brands.
- Lead all marketing aspects of plan development and partner with Solution Leads to create innovative ways to impact client business results.
- Act as your client's investment manager and treat their budgets as if they are your own, looking for marketing effectiveness and efficiencies at every turn.
- Understand the role new media, digital and technology platforms within the clients marketing mix.
- Add critical insights during major creative concept reviews and provides direction on how to 'expand' the brief and solution for further development.
- Attends creative presentations on major campaigns, and plays a major role in selling the work.
- The Business Director should have a solid understanding of the automotive industry, including its trends and competitive challenges, as well as the ability to identify opportunities within this market that will grow specific demand for this premium brand.
- Experience in the Premium segment preferred, but mass automotive with other luxury goods experience acceptable.
- Must be an advocate of fully integrated approaches to marketing. Should be comfortable with, and experienced in, broadcast, online and social media, mobile marketing, experiential and CRM, as well as making a big idea work across all communication channels.
- Digital/Social agency experience highly regarded
- Marketing and/or Advertising Agency experience a must
- Diverse and in-depth understanding of varied Campaigns across multiple Media, including Brand, Digital, Broadcast and CRM based
To apply for the role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to Darren Rapp at email@example.com or call +44 207 928 2525