An exciting start-up creative agency which is led by a recognised Creative Director, are looking to continue to build its core team. Working with clients across hospitality, lifestyle, broadcast and branding they are looking for a Graphic Designer who is highly creative, with a natural and effortless talent, someone who is super comfortable in expressing concepts in a multitude of outputs - print, experiential, motion and POS.
The Graphic Designer will be an integral part of the expanding design team, involved in the whole design process from concept to completion, and often required to lead on design briefs.
The ideal candidate will possess;
- Well-honed experience in the graphic design industry, working with challenger brands, making a real mark and supporting in shaping their direction
- Ability to sketch an idea, shape a brand and convey a message
- Attention to detail which is second nature and a good working knowledge of brand guidelines with an understanding of where and how to work it through to audience touch points
- Brimming with originality and ideas with lots of creative energy
- Ambition to make the role their own and take creative ownership over studio projects
- Experience and/or a a passion for hospitality and lifestyle brands is advantageous
This truly is a role to expand into, to grow professionally and be part of a brilliant team. If you have the applicable experience and want to be considered for this role, please get in touch with your CV and portfolio (max 5mb) to register with Tomorrow.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly