Senior Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded creative agency that specialise in video production, as they are currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their expanding team. In this role, you'll work across the development of video content and digital campaigns for global FMCG brands whilst enjoying the culture of a fast paced, dynamic agency.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The management and allocation of project workflow throughout internal teams, ensuring each project is properly resourced, beings hands on from initial client briefings through the creative process and to delivery
- The overseeing of multiple projects spanning video, advertising and digital campaigns, ensuring each campaign is delivered within budget and to client specification, whilst also supporting more junior members of the team
- Working with the New Business team to support incoming queries, meeting both new and existing clients to discuss opportunities for growth
- Managing your own portfolio of clients, working closely to strengthen relationships, advise on financial forecasts, project statuses and troubleshoot throughout the creative lifecycle
- Working alongside the Directors to identify potential new business opportunities, and oversee the delivery of larger scale projects
What skills are essential for this role?
- Experience working in a creative agency, across video campaign creation, ideally at a mid/ senior level
- Client Facing skills; you'll have a great track record of working closely to enhance relationships and build solid working partnerships with a variety of clients
- A strategic approach to your work with the ability to streamline processes, identify new opportunities and deliver multiple creative projects at any one time
If you have all the necessary skills and experience and would be keen to join on of London's leading video content production companies, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org