Lead Graphic Designer
Award winner creative studio, based in the elegant Marylebone area, is looking for a Lead Designer to join their inspiring team of creatives on a Permanent basis!
Working closely to the Creative Director, the Designer will produce high quality bespoke print projects for well-known brands, mainly within property sector. The Designer will have the opportunity to work on briefs from concept to completion, pitching their own ideas in front of clients and see their design coming true!
The right person will take the creative lead on key design projects, oversee creative development and ensure a high standard of output for all design work that leaves the studio. They have ideas and passion for design, and want the challenge of helping to build a team that runs well and produces great work.
The successful candidate will have:
- a design degree (or has proven their natural talent in their portfolio)
- 3-5 years of solid experience
The lead designer will:
- Provide key input for projects where concept or creative development is required
- Design and deliver creative projects, for both print and digital, to the highest standard
- Be directly responsible for all key aspects of a design project, including: taking and understanding the design brief, project research, conceptual and creative development, presentation and advocacy of design concepts to clients, ongoing client communication, ensuring design integrity and quality during the artworking phase of a project, coordinate with production teams to ensure quality control of final output, whether print or digital, before client delivery.
- Along with the Creative Director form an integral part of the pitching team for creative projects
- Take on artworking and formatting duties when necessary
- Coordinate with the Studio Manager to ensure the appropriate creative or artworking resource is in place to help deliver larger design projects
- Help oversee and approve the work of freelance creatives before delivery to the client
- Be responsible for the timely update of their hours, to assist in accurate billing and to help the team refine and improve studio operations over time
If this roles sounds like you, please do send over your CV along with you most beautiful work samples!
Apply for Lead Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly