Mid-Weight Digital Designer
A much-loved fashion brand who are known for their tongue in cheek attitude and quirky sense of humour are looking for a Middleweight Digital Designer to join their London studio. This playful brand has an ever-evolving expanding global presence and they always stay true to their British roots. Working within their in-house creative team the Middleweight Digital Designer will be working in close partnership with a junior and senior digital designer as part of the wider design team.
Main responsibilities for the role will encompass;
- Creation, design and development of projects that are rolled out across multiple online channels including e-comms, microsites, in-store screens and online marketing
- Working on various assets for social media and digital output in-house and through partner sites including static and dynamic emailers
- Staying abreast with the emerging digital trends and articulating and presenting your creative ideas to internal teams
- Maintaining brand continuity across screen, social and ecommerce platforms
The right candidate for this role will be able to able to demonstrate;
- A well-honed working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong after effects knowledge with the ability to create bespoke animations
- The ability to develop fresh creative ideas that reinforce our clients brand personality
- Experience creating static assets, e-vites, emailers and gifs for a fashion and/or retail brand
- A keen eye for design detail and the ability to work and manage a range of projects - and your own time! - effectively
If you're passionate about digital design and you're looking to join an inspiring close knit team please send your CV and portfolio (max 8MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.