Senior Campaign Manager
Are you looking to join a great agency that create a range of content for some of the UK’s leading brands across a number of media channels?
The agency is on the lookout for a Senior Campaign Manager to be the daily contact for several well-known clients. You will be driving the creative and production for all projects; taking detailed briefs, producing estimates, passing on your production knowledge of what can/ can’t be achieved, scheduling resource and overall delivering great work within budget and on time.
Experience of being on and managing shoots is a must as most of the projects will be still and moving image. You will be needing a good knowledge of media across different platforms along with working on social media campaigns.
The position of Senior Campaign Manager in the agency is a mixture of Account and Project Management. The ideal person will be more of an Account Manager that is used to juggling a number of projects and project managing them from brief to creative to production and delivery. This position works a lot with senior stakeholders so people who are comfortable clients facing are essential.
Things that are essential:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in time and cost estimating of projects
- The ability to manage, organise and deliver multiple projects at once
- Adaptable to new procedures and systems
- Managing workflow and resource to ensure teams have all the required information and tools
- Experience and knowledge of delivering work across platforms: digital display, video, websites, social media
- Knowledge of Video production
- Agency or creative environment experience is a must
If you tick the boxes for the requirements and want the opportunity to join a great, growing agency then APPLY NOW!
We will try our best to get back to everyone but due to high number of applications this may not always be possible.
Apply for Senior Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly