Senior Campaign Manager
Are you looking to join a great agency that create a range of content for some of the UK’s leading brands across a number of media channels?
The agency is on the lookout for a Senior Campaign Manager to be the daily contact for several well-known clients. You will be driving the creative and production for all projects; taking detailed briefs, producing estimates, passing on your production knowledge of what can/ can’t be achieved, scheduling resource and overall delivering great work within budget and on time.
Experience of being on and managing shoots is a must as most of the projects will be still and moving image. You will be needing a good knowledge of media across different platforms along with working on social media campaigns.
The position of Senior Campaign Manager in the agency is a mixture of Account and Project Management. The ideal person will be more of an Account Manager that is used to juggling a number of projects and project managing them from brief to creative to production and delivery. This position works a lot with senior stakeholders so people who are comfortable clients facing are essential.
Things that are essential:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in time and cost estimating of projects
- The ability to manage, organise and deliver multiple projects at once
- Adaptable to new procedures and systems
- Managing workflow and resource to ensure teams have all the required information and tools
- Experience and knowledge of delivering work across platforms: digital display, video, websites, social media
- Knowledge of Video production
- Agency or creative environment experience is a must
If you tick the boxes for the requirements and want the opportunity to join a great, growing agency then APPLY NOW!
We will try our best to get back to everyone but due to high number of applications this may not always be possible.