Senior Art Director - integrated healthcare agency
Senior Art Director, for top London Healthcare Agency
Award winning, mid size creative healthcare agency in the heart of SE1 is looking for an exceptional Art Director for their team.
We’re looking for a strong ideas person first and foremost, who is able to demonstrate solid experience in creating memorable and beautiful integrated campaigns. Someone who lives and breathes ideas, thrives on challenge, thinks beyond the obvious and can fully execute their ideas as ads, apps, films or whatever they become.
You will have recently have directly relevant healthcare experience. In addition, you’ll be fully mac literate, have outstanding conceptual skills, an exceptional eye for detail with passion for ensuring the highest standards. You need to be fully conversant with print, digital, film and animation - also have an eye on what is coming next. Understand the end users needs and how to keep them engaged no-matter what media you communicate in.
• Pushing creativity and innovation.
• Having your finger on the pulse and being aware of new ideas and ways of thinking.
• Generating ideas, problem solving and being challenged.
• Crafting considered pixel perfect layouts and engaging experiences.
• Working with typography, demonstrating an insane level of accuracy.
• Responsive design, layout, grids and white space.
• Pitching ideas and presenting your work with rational thinking to the clients and the wider team.
• Interacting with people and being at ease working with others from all departments.
• Working alongside front end coders and technical teams.
• UX, understanding how people think, interact and engage with your design solutions.
• Working with 3D artists, motion graphic designers, photographers, film-makers, animators and illustrators.
• Making the rational beautiful.
• Someone who wants to produce beautiful award-winning work
• Down to earth (no egos need apply).
• An outstanding breadth of work and an exceptional portfolio.
• Capable of taking a brief from initial concept to final output.
• An expert in problem solving, interaction and best practices.
• Expert knowledge and working practices across all digital platforms and media
• Someone who is hands-on and can ensure creative is delivered within timing and on budget.
• Generating ideas from a marker pad and bringing them to life through creative suite.
• Strong appreciation for typography, layout and an exacting eye for detail.
• Files as beautiful to work with as they are to look at.
• Clean, tidy and well-structured working processes.
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships.
• Can work easily within a creative team or as an individual.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Working under pressure and demonstrating strong time management skills.
• Fluent in all Adobe products and applications.
You can expect:
As well as a competitive salary and range of company benefits, you can expect to work in a dynamic, challenging environment surrounded by a fantastic, sociable team.
To be considered for this role you will need to provide a CV and a PDF or portfolio of your best work. Previous experience within the healthcare sector is not required, but would be beneficial.
Apply for Senior Art Director - integrated healthcare agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly