Senior Account Manager - Retail Design
An exciting design agency, situated in the heart of London, that specialise in retail design for fashion brands with global clients are looking for a Senior Account/ Project Manager to join their highly successful team. This agency design for leading fashion brands from high street through to luxury, across windows, look books, campaigns, environmental, marketing materials, events and much more!
You'll Be Responsible For...
- Managing a selection of top retail and fashion clients on their environmental and in-store projects including creative window displays and their roll outs
- Advising and managing clients, suppliers and production teams from initial briefing through to installation and de-rig stages
- Utilising your communication and organisational skills to create and deliver confident pitches, helping your clients identify other opportunities for growth
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Working closely with, managing and collaborating with the wider client services and design teams
- Using your initiative to identify and drive new business, always keeping on top of retail design trends
What Type Of Person Are We Looking For?
- Someone engaging, driven and ready to roll up their sleeves - you're not precious and are ready to hit the ground running from day one
- Someone experienced across window displays, retail design and installation
- A solid team player; able to delegate workloads, inspire a team and mentor juniors
- Someone logistically minded, sharp and a natural trouble-shooter
What's The Culture Of The Agency?
- Like-minded, creative and passionate people - everyone collaborates for the best end goal, whilst having fun along the way!
- Occasional late nights but this team are well rewarded and hard work is always acknowledged
- This team are a collaboration of experts within retail design, you'll be joining a very knowledgable and dedicated group who all chip in and thrive for success!
If you are ready for a new challenge and have the necessary experience, please email your CV and portfolio, showing examples of projects you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org