Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Berkmann Wine Cellars
Job Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Reporting to: Design Manager
Location: London (N7) or Tockwith (YO26) in North Yorkshire (plus option to work from home occasionally)
Position: Permanent, full time Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 5.30pm
Salary: ££ Salary based on experience
Benefits: Pension, 23 days paid holiday plus bank holiday
Berkmann Wine Cellars are looking for a talented senior designer. You will have strong packaging design experience – particularly within the wine and spirits industry. You will demonstrate an exceptionally high standard of conceptual thinking and balance your passion for design with a strategic mindset. Impressive design and typography skills are a pre-requisite.
You will be working closely with our current designers, marketing and purchasing teams to ensure that the company’s image and values – and those of our suppliers are translated into our design communications. You will be working across the wine and spirits sector on high impact designs for the company’s own house wine labels, POS, exhibition/event graphics, digital projects, wine training materials and brand creation.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Have an undergraduate degree in graphic design
- Have a minimum of 6+ year’s agency experience. Packaging experience within the drinks/spirits industry would be advantageous
- Be able to work in a corporate environment
- Be highly organised and able to manage time well; handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be actively researching and keep up-to-date with trends and developments in the market
- Be approachable, a natural team player and an articulate communicator
- Have strong typography skills and a keen attention to detail
- Be highly computer literate; have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
This is an excellent opportunity with real creative scope, working across a variety of design disciplines – if you think you are the right fit, please send your CV via the Apply button.
• This position is not suitable for ‘freelancers’. Unfortunately, applications of this nature will be not considered.
Equal consideration will be given to all candidates, irrespective of their gender, race, disability, marital status, religion, age or sexuality.
Package includes: Market aligned salary, company pension, 23 days paid holidays.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 19th May 2017
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly