Macro Retail Space Planner
Would you like to work for one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world?
Our client is on the lookout for a passionate Macro Retail Spacial Planner, to put the sparkle into secondary spends, by bringing to life their Retail units. In return, they offer great opportunities to grow and develop in a fast moving global business.
• To space plan new development retail layouts and store refits, considering current market trends, local market and the corporate retail strategy.
• Develop 3D store models, to aid decisions in fixtures, layouts, graphics, customer journey and overall store feel ensuring that the space is as planned effectively as possible.
• Liaise with the Commercial team, to ensure clarity of briefs and costing of projects, making sure your designs are on budget and on time.
• Creating and updating of the Retail Guidelines and Brand Retail Guidelines and ensuring all the relevant parties have the most up to date versions available.
• You will be influential and confident in communicating and presenting your store layouts to senior leaders and 3rd party suppliers.
• You’ll be able to work independently and be confident in project management, with the ability to work across many functions including our creative team and retail team
• You’ll be exceptional in designing 3D store models, reviwing and signing off architect drawings including good understanding elevations.
• You will be experienced in signing off layouts including elevations, researching creative fixtures and fittings and working with a retail design lead.
• Minimum 2 years working in a retail environment in a space planning role
• Adobe Suite
• Sketch up
If you think you have what it takes, please get in touch with your CV and salary expectations, along with some examples of your work!
Apply for Macro Retail Space Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly