Senior Designer (Brand Comms)
Reputable creative agency is on the search for a seriously talented Senior Designer. You will be working within one of the top teams within the industry on world renowned, exciting brands ranging from Global players through to boutique clients. You’ll be an integral part of a talented team of like-minded designers, whose main duty is to provide commercially savvy, strategically driven, creative design solutions in response to a crafted client brief.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience within brand communications design, supported by an exceptionally high standard of conceptual thinking and strategic understanding. The ability to develop and craft typography and illustration are essential, as is the ability to deliver work with strong execution.
Your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Working under the guidance of a Creative Director and Global Creative Director to provide creative design solutions in response to a provided brief
- Head up a creative team briefing, taking responsibility for collective understanding and client service information supply.
- Leading internal critiques prior to presentation to Creative Director/Design Director
- Presentation of strategic, creative concepts to clients
- Involvement in client workshops, deploying specific strategic, brand tools.
- Receiving and analysing client feedback
- Liaising with Client Service teams in relation to job deliverables and timings
- Compiling, editing and providing strategic design rationale presentations
- Ensuring administration, company protocol and standards are maintained
- Have a complete knowledge of the digital applications used to generate designs
- Ability to see jobs from initial concept through to finished artwork
- Art direction of photo shoots
- Input into review process for your team members
- Accurate completion and submission of weekly timesheets
- Networking at events and degree shows to find fresh creative talent
- Responsibility for vetting and nurturing graduate talent, work experience etc.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an agency who believes it’s the people who make the difference, different backgrounds, cultures and personalities with one shared vision: great work.
So if you want to join an agency where you really get to make a difference and an impact and feel part of something special, then send us your CV and folio.