Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
Global marketing agency is looking for a Designer to work across a variety of clients. Working from the Waterloo office you will be working within a large marketing team and report directly to the Managing Director.
Reporting to the managing director you will be responsible for taking collected data and designing creative solutions in a clear and engaging manner. You will also be responsible for designing any print collateral need too.
- The ability to work with numbers and process data clearly.
- A working knowledge or interest in motion design.
- Outgoing social personality.
- Have a keen eye for copy layout and experience in designing graphics.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Have experience designing and executing concepts for competitive pitches, marketing collateral and other deliverables.
- Adapt to various visual identity systems and work with multiple client brands.
- Take complex briefs from clients and Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish.
- Be able to think creatively, be detail oriented and believe in consistently delivering high quality designs and exceeding client expectations.
- Build solid relationships with our client based on excellent client service.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused.
- PowerPoint presentation design skills.
- Confident working with a PC.
- Everyday use of HTML and CSS.