Livework is an international and pioneering B-to-B service design consultancy, and we're looking for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join the communications team in our London studio.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Drive the creation, execution and day-to-day delivery of the visual design of key external client communications all for a wide range of clients across a wide range of sectors. We expect you to be a thinker and a doer.
- Define a new and enhanced visual direction for the studio, deliver through hands-on implementation with the highest levels of creativity and communication, including the creation of simple guidelines and templates as part of a growing communications team.
- Work alongside service design project teams to help them establish visual design direction for individual projects, and with tasks including storytelling and communication through attention to detail, excellance in typography, layout and production of final deliverables with tools including, for example: Adobe, Microsoft and Google products.
- Have a point of view on, or even better a proven experience of, information design, (the ability to present statistics and data in accessible and visually arresting ways).
- Have experience of print and production techniques, but also demonstrate awareness of other media including web, photography, illustration, being confident to brief internally and externally.
- Help us to develop our visual presence by monitoring and demonstrating what good visual design and craft looks like, how it can inspire our designers and enhance our business.
Nice to have:
- Develop yours and our capabilities around additional skills, for example: a working knoledge of video production (supporting our knowledge management and marketing activities), storyboarding and editing.
Sales & Marketing:
- Work alongside directors, the lead communications designer, head of design and writers to help deliver the highest quality sales and marketing materials, which would include contributing to proposals and pitch materials.
- Manages delivery of their responsibilities, to time and quality measures
- Service-oriented in their work, providing an excellent joined up experience throughout their work
- Undertakes weekly reporting duties, such as time recording, on time.
We're also looking for evidence of these characteristics:
- Positive and enthusiastic in a fast-paced environment
- Naturally curious about possibilities and opportunities
- Confident speaking and interacting with Liveworkers of all backgrounds and roles
- Collaborative by nature and in application
- Comfortable working to short deadlines.
- Clear and organised, there's lots going on!
You’ll have previous experience working in a commercial design environment, ideally in a creative agency or studio, where you have played a critical role in successful projects from brief to final production.
You'll have a proven track record of consistently high standards of creativity and execution in a breadth of settings and be flexible in your application of skills across a very broad range of sectors.
This would be a full-time position and you’d be based primarily in the London studio with the possibility of travel. Livework offers a competitive salary depending on experience, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 10 dedicated days for personal development, company pension scheme, free daily lunch plus a range of other benefits.
To apply please submit your CV along with your portfolio (ideally a .pdf and 8Mb or smaller), or a clear and easy-to-find link to it.