Product Design Assistant
This company specialises in the design, development and manufacture of very high quality lighting and furnishing products. As one of the leading suppliers to the interior designer and specifiers market, their products have earned a reputation of being extremely well made and beautifully designed.
The company is looking for a Product Development Assistant to work as part of the design team, primarily creating the documentation that accompanies the new and extensive back catalogue of existing products. You will also be required to assist with product development where necessary, creating technical drawings and communicating with a wider cross functional team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a creative working environment, in a role that would offer an individual the chance to develop their own skills in the high-end interior industry.
Summary of the Person Required:
- Educated in a product design or product engineering degree
- 1+ years industry experience
- Must have experience in using SolidWorks with Composer as an advantage
- A competent user of Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft office
- A grasp of design for manufacture and an understanding of basic engineering concepts
- A keen eye for quality and design with great attention to detail
Apply for Product Design Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly