Position: Account Manager
Our client is a highly creative and strategic agency based in London. They work with many of the world's largest brands in a variety of sectors. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have worked on several types of accounts in an agency (creative, marketing, technology) or client environment, with experience of handling multiple projects at the same time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will take responsibility for what you or the team deliver – whether that’s the proposal, agenda or process – and present it with a clear, confident rationale
- You will be accountable for the project commercials, and are able to accurately scope, work, and deliver your projects on time and on budget
- You will proactively join the dots across an account, identify potential opportunities, and offer solutions whilst being open and receptive to the contribution of those around you
- You will build a relationship with and become the direct contact for mid-level clients, responding with speed and assurance to most internal and external requests
- You will seek to find new and innovative ways to develop the work and your team, particularly in areas such as technology, customer experience and social impact
- Experience working with both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Considerable experience in project planning, proposal writing and scoping and an understanding of revenue recognition and forecasting
- A strong handle on project controls: budget monitoring, status reporting, risk and issue management and change management
- Strong client relationship skills
- An emerging point of view on the right way to deliver a project while still being open to learning new ways of working
- Hands on experience of delivering digital products and services
- Articulate and confident when presenting work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Be highly collaborative
- Balance the budget with the big picture and contribute to the deeper strategic and creative conversation
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.