We are seeking an exceptionally, talented and passionate Junior Designer for a global interior experience agency. Reporting to two talented and experienced Design Director’s you would have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of the design process from concept all the way to print.
We would like to see applicants that are commercially aware of how brands and businesses communicate. You’ll be a go-getter, be assertive and not be afraid to make mistakes. In return you will be working with some of the world’s most well-known brands in a huge variety of sectors including arts and crafts, retail, automotive, financial, hospitality, health, Aerospace and commercial.
As a Junior Designer at this agency you would be working on Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Print Collateral, Exhibit Design, Environmental Graphic Design, Signage and Wayfinding.
- Design presentations and pitches to support the business.
- Take brief from concept to completion being accountable for delivery of project.
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines.
- Lead own design briefs with guidance from the Design Director.
- Be comfortable presenting your ideas to clients and other practice areas.
- Be a team player, sharing thoughts, passions in all project work.
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and build own design skills from others.
- Not see this as another job, but an opportunity to have your say.
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in.