Marketing Graphic Designer
We are seeking an exceptionally talented Marketing Designer for a global interior experience agency. This role is working within the in-house marketing team and reporting to the marketing manager.
You will need to be an all-rounder that can adjust to designing in print, digital and interactive mediums on all the agencies visual materials that compellingly communicate the company’s values to clients and the market. You would also be designing templates and offering direction to the marketing team.
You will be responsible for the design quality of the deliverables created in the marketing department
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design in print, digital and video for diverse client projects.
- Develops kit-of-parts designs and fresh templates for process books, presentations, campaigns, HTML emails etc. to enable the entire marketing team to create high-quality materials efficiently.
- Reviews marketing materials for design quality and present feedback.
- Evolve existing collateral for interactive, social media and web based platforms.
- Develops information graphics to help showcase design and process.
- Create special graphic elements for marketing tenders.
- Lead the training efforts in graphic design and creative technology for members of the marketing team and office.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design campaigns, print, digital, motion graphics and video for diverse client projects.
- Prepare key design presentations and pitches to support the business.
- Take brief from concept to completion being accountable for delivery of project.
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines.
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and build own design skills from others.
- Not see this as another job, but an opportunity to have your say.
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in.
- Guru in Adobe CC, especially InDesign. Demonstrable use of After Effects, Premier and Dreamweaver programmes.
- Able to design graphically compelling materials that reflect messages and identity.
- Ability to produce multimedia video’s, animation and graphics.
- Ability to storyboard presentations and animations and to compose page layout.
- Understanding of marketing as a service to the office.
- Work well as a member of a team, pitches in to help others.
- Ability to speak and write clearly.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure.