We are seeking an exceptionally talented Senior Graphic Designer for a global interior experience agency. Working within a small but perfectly formed team, you will be responsible for leading projects from concept to production.
We would like to see applicants that are commercially aware of how brands and businesses communicate. You’ll be a go-getter, be assertive and not be afraid to make mistakes. In return you will be working with some of the world’s most well-known brands in a huge variety of sectors including arts and crafts, retail, automotive, financial, hospitality, health, Aerospace and commercial.
As a Senior Designer at this agency you would be working on Brand Strategy, Brand Identity, Print Collateral, Exhibit Design, Environmental Graphic Design, Signage and Wayfinding. The ideal candidate will be currently working at an admired design agency but perhaps feels the need to grow and take charge of their own personal development and career growth in an agency that supports it.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team to design brands, environmental graphics, print, digital and signage and wayfinding solutions for diverse client projects.
- Prepare key design presentations and pitches to support the business.
- Take brief from concept to completion being accountable for delivery of project.
- Manage multiple work streams effectively to meet deadlines.
- Lead own design briefs with guidance from the design director.
- Be comfortable presenting your ideas to clients and other practice areas.
- Be a team player, sharing thoughts, passions in all project work.
- Inquisitive, keen to learn and build own design skills from others.
- Not see this as another job, but an opportunity to have your say.
- Be enthusiastic, push your ideas, be personable and get stuck in.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly