Visual Trends & CMF Designer
Visual Trends & CMF Designer / London / £30k+ (Negotiable) / Permanent
Skills: CMF Designer, Colour, Material, Finish, Designer, Aviation, Aerospace, Transport, Furniture, Trends, Manufacturing, Research.
This is an exciting and career defining opportunity to join one of the most exciting design consultancies right now. This multi-disciplinary creative agency, designing products and experiences for some of the world's most interesting and innovative companies has an opportunity for a creative, ambitious and highly motivated CMF Designer.
Suitable applicants will be responsible for inspiring and supporting project teams through visual trend research, creative direction and CMF Design. You will be working from their London based studio within a team of passionate and highly driven designers across a broad range of product disciplines, such as transport and aviation, consumer electronics, domestic/home appliances, furniture, packaging and FMCG.
THE CMF DESIGNER JOB
- Execute all phases of colour and material development from initial trend research, to concept development and refinement.
- Liaison with clients, manufactures and suppliers.
- Lead by example through creative exploration, inspiring creative direction and storytelling across multiple clients and sectors.
- Driving CMF and cross functional design projects.
- Researching the market, trends, user experience, technology and innovative material.
- Passion for Colour, Material, Finish and new Technology.
- Developing initial ideas and incorporating CMF within the internal design development process.
- Collaborating with key teams to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of materials and finishes and able to identify their potential for innovation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of complex and innovative concepts.
- Highly creative and able to communicate ideas with confidence.
ABOUT THE CMF DESIGNER
- Proven industry knowledge and experience in CMD/CMF. Ideally from another design agency.
- Keen eye for colour and material trends.
- Passion for materials and new technology.
- Thorough understanding of design and production processes.
- Excellent visual and written communication skills with great organisational skills.
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D design software.
Apply for Visual Trends & CMF Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly