5 days left
- Job Functions
Reporting to the Senior Graphic Designer and working as part of the wider business commercial team, you will perform an integral function in the business, responsible for graphic design and delivery of creative initiatives for the company’s online and external initiatives. You will undertake a high volume of design led tasks covering brand marketing and seasonal campaigns.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Work closely with the Senior Graphic Designer to review existing web banners and regularly optimise banners across the website to ensure customer engagement.
- Design and creation of a high volume of Cass Art newsletters to a high standard.
- Liaise with external partners to deliver newsletter or advertising creative.
- Ensure Cass Art brand guidelines are always met both internally through company signatures and documents.
- Research and report on current trends in image and typography, and where appropriate incorporate into brand communications.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven experience in a Digital/Graphic Designer role, experience of working within a retail Head Office would be beneficial.
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, Acrobat Pro.
- A creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense
- Excellent negotiation and time management skills
- Ability to achieve full potential from projects
- Exceptional, highly skilled communicator
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion
- Strong organisational skills- a keen eye for detail.
- Affinity and passion with the Cass Art brands and products
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly