Senior Retail Interior Designer - Airport Project
Senior Retail Interior Designer / London / Salary £45,000 / Permanent
We are looking for a creative Senior Retail Interior Designer to work on the retail design aspects of a major international airport project. The design team will be based in our client's London office and interacting with the core design team formed from other consultancies, based in Hong Kong. Occasional travel to Hong Kong may be required.
If you have experience of working on large public spaces than this role would be ideally suited to you.
Key Skills of the Retail Interior Designer
- Preferably an Architect or Interior Designer with interior architecture/design experience
- Over five years' experience in shopping mall interiors or similar retail interiors, although not shop fit out design.
- Airport retail design experience would be beneficial, but not essential
- Microstation, AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Photoshop, and Office software experience essential
- Illustrator and Revit software experience would be beneficial
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Retail Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
Apply for Senior Retail Interior Designer - Airport Project
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly