Middleweight Creative Artworker
One of the most awarded networks in advertising at the moment, are looking for a middleweight creative artworker to join their team.
With offices around the globe, instantly recognisable and a history of producing top creative work for some of the best brands in the world, this is one of the most prestigious networks to be a part of.
What does your role entail?
You'll work in partnership with a bunch of seriously talented art directors and designers in the producing a broad suite of materials for a deep client roster. You'll pick work up at various stages of the creative process, from interpreting scamps all the way through to taking finished visuals and rolling them out across touch points. As a creative artworker, you'll be the last person to touch the work and therefore will have to ensure everything leaving the studio is absolutely bang on, ready to leave the studio and in accordance with the brand guidelines of the project.
What are we looking for?
- We're looking for somebody with a broad portfolio with an array of brands.
- We're looking for an understanding of different media - Press, digital, POS, experiential.
- We're looking for somebody with a comprehensive handle on the Adobe Creative Suite.
- We're looking for somebody with strong attention to detail, and good comprehension of layout - which extends to the way you set out your portfolio as well as the artwork.
- We're looking for somebody who is eager to progress in a top tier agency
- We're looking for a fun loving, out going artworker to be part of a social bunch.
Interested? Get in touch - Jack@nekolondon.com