Jr Packaging Artworker
A leading packaging design agency is looking for a junior artworker to join their team!
Based in London, this leading independent packaging design agency works with well - known FMCG clients and specialise in strategy, branding, design and innovation. They are known for having a collaborative culture and also great benefits such as free breakfast and Lunch!
- Working mainly on consumer and packaging projects
- Preparing and editing artwork across a range of media including (but not limited to ) packaging, POS, digital and print formats
- Involvement in design briefs to advise teams on project setup and production requirements
- Working closely with design leads to set up final artwork from design concepts across several projects
- Testing designs across applications
- 1-3 years' experience working as an artworker preferably from a packaging agency background
- High level of expertise in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is essential, with emphasis on typography, page layout and working with vector graphics
- Strong knowledge and experience of packaging layout and formats
- Experience in artwork and design implementation
- Ability to retouch and visualise to a high standard
- Experience working with brand guidelines
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply now!!
Apply for Jr Packaging Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly