Jr Packaging Artworker
A leading packaging design agency is looking for a junior artworker to join their team!
Based in London, this leading independent packaging design agency works with well - known FMCG clients and specialise in strategy, branding, design and innovation. They are known for having a collaborative culture and also great benefits such as free breakfast and Lunch!
- Working mainly on consumer and packaging projects
- Preparing and editing artwork across a range of media including (but not limited to ) packaging, POS, digital and print formats
- Involvement in design briefs to advise teams on project setup and production requirements
- Working closely with design leads to set up final artwork from design concepts across several projects
- Testing designs across applications
- 1-3 years' experience working as an artworker preferably from a packaging agency background
- High level of expertise in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop is essential, with emphasis on typography, page layout and working with vector graphics
- Strong knowledge and experience of packaging layout and formats
- Experience in artwork and design implementation
- Ability to retouch and visualise to a high standard
- Experience working with brand guidelines
If this role is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply now!!