This innovative, independent creative studio, who deliver multi-disciplinary projects across the globe is looking for a Project Manager to join their delivery team.
They are looking for someone that's NICE. And FUN. Who SMILES.
That has ENERGY.
That can COMMUNICATE.
That SITS UP AND LEANS forward and takes the job.
Who appears to be at a stage in their careers that they want to grab hold of a/this job.
Experience, skills, their music taste, the magazines they read, the exhibitions they go to etc. All secondary. Not important. It's all about you!
They are structured around six core crafts - DESIGN, MOVING IMAGE, CODE, COPY, SPACIAL DESIGN and LIVE.
Who we're looking for:
* A person with a desire for making great things happen.
* An enthusiastic, energetic project manager who is excited by the diversity of
work we produce.
* A proactive problem solver and planner who is always thinking ahead.
* Exemplary organisation skills.
* Ambitious individuals who can contribute to the culture of our studio, as
much as the delivery of our projects.
* Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple
streams of work at once, to a consistently high standard even to tight
* A naturally confident communicator - equally comfortable presenting back
to the team, as leading a client call.
* Commercially aware and confident managing budgets.
* An understanding of the team that's needed to deliver a project and an
ability to set, lead and manage that team.
* Ensure projects are delivered to the highest standard - on time and to budget
- achieving client objectives, whilst protecting the creative.
* Thinking long term - identifying risks and providing solutions.
* Interrogate briefs and manage it through the studio with our talented delivery
* Develop and build positive relationships with colleagues, clients, sub-
contractors and freelancers.
* Create and embed best practice within the Project Management team.
* Contribute to wider activities from self-initiated projects to PR and
What we offer:
* You will be given responsibility for your own projects from the start, working
under the guidance of an experienced project team.
* You will contribute to the creative process, research and thinking and protect
that creative thread throughout the delivery process.
* We are always improving our best practice, you will be mentored through our
process and will contribute improvements to our project delivery.
* We deliver projects globally - recently our Project Management teams
have worked in LA, New York, Miami, Paris, Berlin and Barcelona.
* We take seriously personal growth and development. All team members have
regular access to our CEO, mentorship from our leadership team, and are
provided with opportunities for education and learning.
* We have a strong culture - weekly breakfasts, regular team days,
competitive salaries, daily fruit delivery, contributory pension schemes, team
trips and adventures, self-initiated projects as a team, bike purchasing
scheme, charitable projects, everyone has a book budget, a detailed
induction process, and we are all encouraged to visits talks, conferences,
workshops and basically learn and grow.
* We have an internal structure ensuring everyone has a direct contact and line
of communication. No one is ever left floating.
* It's a multinational, multi-lingual team within the studio and it's close knit,
super talented and friendly.
* And what surprises most people is how open we are. It's a transparent
company and we have regular full team days where everything is discussed.
* And finally our studio is a beautiful flexible space where we gather as a
team, spread out alone, hold exhibitions, talks, screenings and, most
importantly, be creative.
Minimum 2 years Project Management experience.