Mid-weight Digital Designer
We are working with a small, highly skilled boutique agency based in Central London to source a Digital Designer with at least two years experience. The agency are keen to see candidates who are enthusiastic, bright and outgoing, with strong attention to detail and passion for graphic design and trends, both on and offline.
Reporting into the Creative Directors, you will be working on large, well-known brands as well as smaller, highly creative projects.
* Creative - must have an artistic flair and an eye for design.
* Reliable and takes pride in the quality of their work.
* Great problem-solving design skills.
* Well organised.
* Good time management skills.
* Professional grasp of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
* A portfolio that showcases design capabilities.
* Must have an expert understanding of web design and digital space.
* Must have great knowledge of user experience (UX), trends and new technology.
* Preferable knowledge and skillset for non-digital design projects (e.g branding, editorial or ad campaign design)
* Able to establish and maintain a strong professional rapport with clients to ensure a full understanding of the brief.
* Provide expertise and a high creative input, from inception of a project through to final production.
* Preferable knowledge/ understanding of CMS such as WordPress, Perch or Sitecore
If this sounds like the role for you, please send me your CV/folio straight away!