Creative Services Manager for Creative Design Agency
3 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
The Creative Services Manager will be responsible for the logistical management of the busy, multidiscipline design studio, working with the internal teams (design, account management, IT, production) to ensure that creative work executed by the design resource is managed effectively and efficiently.
Although an internally focused role, it requires the knowledge and experience of the design agency process to recognise the impact an effectively managed design resource has on creating
successful outcomes for our clients and for us as a business.
- Allocating and planning all required work across the design team
- Liaising between our account management, production and digital teams to ensure the best allocation of resources based on deadlines, skills and budget
- Matching individuals to appropriate tasks based on their skills, strengths and required development
- Optimising the use of the permanent design resource and supplementing any shortfall with freelance resource
- Running a weekly work allocation programme including gathering resource requirements and managing any required status meetings
- Creating a long-term resource plan and helping to evolve the most effective and robust workflow system
- Managing freelance requirements, including recruitment, to help build a talent pool of specialised expertise
- Working closely with the senior members of the creative team to identify recruitment needs and help shape the team according to shifting long-term and short-term requirements
- At least 5 years' experience managing a busy creative studio for a multi-discipline agency.
- Good understanding of the design process through time spent within a creatively driven studio.
- Organised and efficient, able to multitask and prioritise
- Approachable and friendly, with a 'can do' attitude
- Productive and engaged at all times
- Excellent people skills internally and externally
- Commercially aware and able to negotiate
- Resilient and confident, assertive when necessary but always calm under pressure
- Agile and adaptable, with the ability to manage unexpected events and execute contingency plans
- Clear and logical thinker, with strong short- and long-term planning ability
- Able to analyse information and make effective decisions quickly
- Diplomatic, often mediating between teams over demands on resource
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.
Apply for Creative Services Manager for Creative Design Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly