6 days left
- Job Functions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Content Producer to join a London based Global ecommerce brand.
Reporting into the Lead Editor, the Content Producer will work to produce informative and inspiring SEO driven content.
- Create editorial content for the company's website, email newsletters and marketing campaigns.
- Understand and reflect the company's tone of voice.
- Build content in Drupal and content management systems.
- Review performance of content in Google Analytics with a view of increasing its effectiveness.
- Plan and schedule daily/weekly content in collaboration with business stakeholders and the Lead Editor.
- Manage and maintain close relationships with Content Managers, Language Specialists, Business managers, Marketing and Designers.
- Exceptional copywriting, proofreading and editing skills.
- Demonstrate an interest
- Ability to translate product features into clear, benefit-led and user-focused content solutions.
- Hands on experience of working with content and asset management systems in input, manage and update content.
- Collaborative, driven and creative problem solving mindset
Apply for Content Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly