Production Manager - Furniture and Products
This company is an innovative and pioneering producer of original and unique furniture and products. Championing and showcasing the work of designers who are both new and world famous, they have grown to be renowned for the work they create.
With a production and technical design studio on site, they are seeking an experienced individual who can manage the team and is excited about working with the finest materials and exacting requirements needed in order to fulfil the design and brief.
This person will understand what is required to work at this level of the industry and is forward thinking and able to spot any potential problems before they occur.
Person / Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of furniture construction and a variety of materials
- Excellent communication skills are of the upmost importance
- Knowledge of other languages would be desirable (French, Italian or German)
- Able to interpret sketches and drawings plus current or past experience of using Rhino
- Able to mentor junior members of a team
- The ability to multitask and project manage the production of limited edition / bespoke furniture