Escape Brexit and move to Dublin! € 65-90,000 p.a.
Leading Dublin based architecture practice has a booming workload and invites experienced Senior Design Architects and Associate Architects to return, or relocate to the Emerald Isle to enjoy an excellent work life balance.
There are great prospects for career advancement. Whilst it is not a prerequisite, proven leadership skills in addition to exceptional design flair would be highly advantageous and could potentially lead to a career path for such an individual to Director Level in the short to mid-term. This is an exciting opportunity for a personable, highly articulate and charismatic individual.
- 5 or 10 + years post RIAI / ARB registration experience
- Experience running mid to large scale projects
- An excellent design portfolio
- Natural artistic ability coupled with a genuine understanding of materials
- Strong communication and management abilities
- Client relationship management skills
- Technical design, co-ordination experience and problem solving skills
- Contract administration and site experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and working knowledge of Revit/BIM would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Irish Building Regulations
Interesting and varied projects include; master planning, mixed-use developments, residential, commercial office, education, retail, healthcare, science and research and interior fit-out.
Salary / benefits:
- Basic salary for Senior Design Architects - up to 65,000 Euros
- Base salary for Associate Architects - up to 90,000 Euros.
Additional benefits to include Pension, Private Health Insurance, Travel Allowance, Bike to Work Scheme and a Discretionary Annual Bonus.
Please only apply if you have the relevant skills and experience and include a copy of your portfolio to accompany your CV.
Please contact Hedeel at Ascent for further details or a confidential discussion regarding this role.