Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Managers, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning independent communications consultancy, who are looking to grow their Project Management team in Central London.
They do digital, corporate literature, film, photography & brand, and their clients range from emerging start-ups to established corporations and their influence spans the consumer, corporate and education markets.
Skills and Experience:
* As a project manager, you are a confident, organised, strong communicator who is also an attentive team player and has a can-do attitude
* You love solving puzzles and are able to juggle your workload in a fast-paced environment
* Work proactively and have a true sense of pride in the work that you do, no matter the size of the task at hand
Responsibilities as a Project Manager include:
* Working on a varied client list, building your experience and honing your skills alongside the Project Management team
* Attending meetings, assisting in the management of projects from brief to delivery, building on your client relationship skills and further your knowledge of the design industry
* You will have a degree in a relevant field (such as English, Media & Communications, Marketing & Public Relations) and at least a years experience either in corporate comms or branding
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, in this role you would be working with like minded people in a vibrant and collaborative studio environment with tremendous opportunities for personal growth and development. If this is the Junior Project Manager role for you, please apply with your most up to date CV.
Apply for Junior Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly