Furniture Project Coordinator
This innovative and ground-breaking gallery showcases an eclectic mix of furniture, lighting and one-off decorative sculptures and seek a Project Coordinator to work in their own in-house design studio.
Working with a variety of materials such as stainless steel, bronze, wood and plastic and finishes such as gilding you will be overseeing and managing high-quality bespoke furniture and interior products from their clients initial designs through to production. They are looking for someone who will grow with the company and who understands that every detail on every piece matters. They are interested in candidates who have a variety of skills and show a keeness and enthusiasm for their clients' work.
Person / Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English a must, knowledge of other European languages would be desirable
- Computer literate with experience in 2D and 3D CAD (ideally Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite software)
- The ability to interpret sketches and drawings
- Good project management skills
- Knowledge of manufacture and furniture construction
- The ability to multitask and work with a variety of materials
Apply for Furniture Project Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly