This home interiors business produces distinctive ranges of furniture, lighting and decorative accessories. Designed by their team in London or their clients, the pieces are then produced by talented artisans often using traditions which span generations. Since its inception, this company has developed its own unique style; sourced from a great variety of countries and cultures.
Due to the demand for their products and knowledge they have created a new role which will be based from one of their showrooms in London. As the main Interior Designer you will be offering a design and specifying service to their customers from London and the Home Counties, many of whom also have residences abroad. This may be as small a project as furnishing a room and bespoke pieces of furniture or the interior design of a complete property.
Person / Experience Required:
- Interior Design qualification
- At least 3 years' experience in residential design
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Sense of responsibility and initiative
- Good free hand drawing to convey your designs to the customer on paper
- IT literate
- Smart and personable
- Good command of the English language
Salary is negotiable and can be a lower basic salary plus commission or a higher salary with no commission.
Apply for Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly