Senior Account Manager
A highly regarded creative agency that specialise in the luxury and property sectors are currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their established team.
What responsibilities are involved?
- The overall project management and coordination of multiple projects from brief to completion including production phrases
- The translations of briefs from clients into actionable creative briefs, that you will relay to your internal teams
- Overall studio management, planning and monitoring; ensuring the productive workflow of the studio
- An understanding and ability to manage the logistics of projects including all project financing, timeline scheduling and monthly invoicing
- The overall communication between client and creative teams with the ability to provide regular updates, status reports and contact reports
What skills will you need in this role?
- Previous experience within an account management role at a mid to senior level in a creative agency, ideally having worked across property and corporate branding but this is not mandatory
- You must be a natural multi-tasker with a keen attention to detail and the ability to stay calm and reliable under high pressure environments
- A natural communicator with the ability to identify clients business needs and solve with creative design solutions
If you have the desired skills and are interested in the opportunity to work across luxury branding for a very highly regarded agency, then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register for this opportunity!
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly