An award winning, strategic marketing and design agency that specialise in luxury branding for the property and corporate sector are currently looking for an exceptional Account Director. This would be a great opportunity to join an award-winning agency that work across branding & design, exhibitions, interior design and online marketing and digital imagery.
Your responsibilities within this role would include:
- Overseeing and managing all client communications, from pitching proposals to clients, leading creative kick starter sessions and managing campaigns and projects from brief to completion
- Managing the successful account management team, leading projects and client accounts, troubleshooting where necessary and acting as a brand partnership
- You will work alongside one of London's leading strategic teams to develop briefs and deliver these to your internal creative teams
- You will be responsible for liaising with suppliers, overseeing all project logistics, financial forecasting and generating of reports
The skills you will need for this role are:
- Self-motivation and passion; you're not afraid of hard work and are driven to succeed
- Multitasking with proven ability to manage multiple busy accounts and projects
- The seamless ability to prioritize tasks to produce the most effective workflow throughout the studio
- Confidence working with international clients with an open mind to travel
- Experience working within a similar creative agency within a relevant industry with a strong print and digital background and experience leading a team at a senior level
If you would like the opportunity to join a fast-paced and engaging agency and you meet all the requirements then please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register!