Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
One of our clients, an international design agency whose expertise lie within identity, environmental and information design are looking for a Mid-Senior Graphic Designer to join their in-house design team. This agency produce innovative, user-centric design which helps make our cities, transport systems and public spaces understandable, accessible and enjoyable for all.
Based in central London, this agency covers all stages of designing for modes of transport and movement, including branding, information graphics, environmental design, wayfinding and visual identity. Our client is very well established in their field with a vast network of double figure international offices.
Working within an experienced team your role will entail;
- Contributing to and creating design for branding and environmental projects, client pitches and presentations within a busy environment
- Nurturing junior designers within the team ensuring deadlines are met
- Executing design across a wide range of disciplines including signage, identity design, wayfinsinf, digital design and cartography
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate;
- A sharp sense of design, layout and conceptual thinking with meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence in articulating your ideas and concepts with a well-honed understanding of branding and graphic design
- An ability to be hands-on and self-motivated with design projects and take ownership, delivering briefs to a very high standard
Strong time management and excellent organisational skills are essential for this role as is full proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite. Graphic design experience gained within an architectural agency would be a plus for this position.
If you are looking for a new opportunity with an innovative agency, please send your CV and portfolio (max 5MB) to register your interest with Tomorrow.
Apply for Mid-Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly