If you’re looking to expand your skills in the creative services arena then this is the role for you. An exciting, international brand experience agency is looking for a dynamic studio manager to join them and take control of their creative process.
In short the position requires an energetic individual with the ability to deliver against two core priorities:
- Able to manage the day-to-day delivery of multiple creative work streams including large scale events, roadshows, conferences, travel retail campaigns plus branding, design and artwork
- Be naturally enthusiastic, highly organized, excellent with people and keen to develop their skills in creative services in a fast paced environment.
Additional aspects of the role will require:
- Managing and planning all work through the creative department and acting as a central point of liaison between account, planning and the creative teams.
- Overseeing briefs and making sure they are on track, on time, on budget and with the level of quality that the agency client base expects.
- Creating a monthly forecast to ensure planning best practice, as well as ability to monitor pitch expenditure, external creative costs, time sheet fulfillment and production suppliers.
- Confident in reviewing and approving of creative and design briefs supplied by account and planning teams to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- A thorough understanding of the creative process – able to think ahead before each required step.
- An expert communicator who is full of energy, collaborative, dynamic and shows initiative when faced with a range of exciting challenges.
So if this sounds like the right challenge for you, then get in touch quickly.