Procurement Manager Interior Design/Architecture
An award winning interior design practice in London that specialises in the high-end residential market is currently looking for a Procurement Manager with solid experience in the industry. They require a driven individual to take control of budgets within their Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment department and drive best practice and value for money.
As a Procurement Manager you will be responsible for planning, managing FF&E purchasing schedules from order to delivery on a number of projects internationally, organizing, and directing and controlling activities related to the procurement function by implementing strategy. You should be able to valuate quotations by using negotiation and buying techniques to drive quality, price, delivery and service.
- Extensive experience in FF&E within the luxury market
- Responsible for budget co-ordination and project delivery
- Dealing with suppliers & negotiating to ensure excellent customer delivery
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding budgeting and clear delivery targets
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Strong stakeholder engagement ability
- Procurement experience in FF&E gained from a luxury residential environment
- Project management experience
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience of driving continuous improvement
If this sounds like you, then please apply through this website or alternatively you can contact me directly - 0203 680 0645 |
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.