3 days left
- Job Functions
An agency who's growth shows no sign of stopping are looking for a highly conceptual copywriter with through-the-line thinking and craft skills, to join their burgeoning team in Manchester. Instantly recognisable, with an ever deepening client list across every channel imaginable. This agency have fast become a global powerhouse, and are set to continue on an upward trend.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be working in a small creative team, and will be the sole writer. Amongst the team of 3, you'll be working as a mobile creative unit, delivering creative for a host of clients from a range of sectors. You'll get the opportunity to work Above-the-line, through to digital and everywhere in between.
Ideally, you will be:
- Conceptually very strong, have a book ram packed full of ideas, that work across media and are not limited to a particular type of client or brand.
- Eager to be challenged and work with a wider team, but comfortable enough to work closely with a nimble creative team, and constantly looking to push the level of thinking.
- Flexible enough to adapt and change to differing workloads and re-prioritise where necessary.
- Ideally be from an ATL background.
- Adaptable enough to not only just be comfortable thinking but also delivering those ideas, and crafting all different types of copy.
Please get in touch - Jack@nekolondon.com
Apply for Copywriter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly