Freelance Presentation Designer
Established London based, full service agency is looking for talented, creative Presentation Designers to join them on a freelance ad-hoc basis.
Being able to create impressive PowerPoint Presentations, the candidate can make the presentation run like a video, offering a clean design and high quality details such as icons and typography, insert hyperlinks, animation and graphs/images. Additional talents such as creating infographics and character illustrations are always a bonus and attention to detail is an absolute must.
Key competencies include:
- Design and look & feel of on-screen presentations
- Client focus
- Planning and organising
- Team work
- Proficiency in PowerPoint (varied portfolio of high quality presentation samples required), (Knowledge of Keynote and Prezi is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Explicit attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this role sounds like you please send your CV and folio, all together with your daily/hourly rate and availabilities.
Apply for Freelance Presentation Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly