Industry-leading, award-winning healthcare agency is looking for a Creative Artworker to join their busy
Studio to help deliver exciting, clever and beautifully crafted work for a wide range of audiences.
Reporting directly to the Studio Manager, the role of Creative Artworker will involve creating and delivering an excellent
standard of finished artwork in line with the brief. We are looking for someone who really enjoys contributing to the creative process and is an expert in setting up faultless artwork from scratch. The role would suit somebody who can handle a fast paced and diverse workload, while maintaining very high standards and delivering to deadlines.
The successful candidate will join the Studio team, working alongside the Creative Director and other Designers to accurately take chosen concepts and designs to layout. This will include implementing copy changes and revisions, and preparing error-free artwork for print.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualification in graphic design or printing and/or strong previous experience in a similar role
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite
• An appreciation of design and layout, and a proven track record of demonstrating creative flair
• Excellent knowledge of print and repro
• An understanding of digital design, with experience of producing assets
• Extensive experience preparing work for print
• Experience producing high-resolution PDFs for final reproduction and checking printers’ proofs
• Experience creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
• A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
We are looking for a confident, passionate creative artworker, able to prioritise workload and exceed expectations.
The successful candidate will be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. We're looking for someone methodical, accurate, with strong eye for detail, flexible and collaborative with strong communication skills.
This is a permanent role, based in Buckinghamshire.
To apply please send us a copy of your CV and Portfolio to show your skills and experience.