Designer / Artworker
3 days left
- Job Functions
An agency who's growth shows no sign of stopping are looking for a artworker with design skills to join their team on site with a client to deliver the creative output whilst ensuring smooth running of this particular account. Instantly recognisable, with a an ever deepening client list across channels mean this agency are in an ideal place, to keep their unrivalled expansion going.
So, what will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the artworking across a broad range of collateral - from brochures, to tender documents, displays and beyond. Your role will be creative to a point. You will be interpreting the overarching brand guidelines, ensuring they are adhered to, independent of media. You will be working closely with a senior designer translating their ideas into engaging work in a timely and organised manner. You will also work closely with a client, developing and building a strong relationship with the brand at large and acting as a custodian of this particular brand.
Ideally, you will be:
- An all-round artwork guru, with a well-laid out, clean portfolio that demonstrates attention to detail coupled with a creative flair.
- Comfortable with technical jobs that don't always require high level of creative output.
- Eager to challenge yourself and work with the agency of the minute!
- Flexible enough to adapt and change to differing workloads and re-prioritise where necessary.
- Ideally experienced with big corporate brands.
Fantastic opportunity, please get in touch - Jack@nekolondon.com
Apply for Designer / Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly